I got the radiator, fans, and hoses installed this weekend and started planning for the fuel cell install. I was going to reuse the factory tank and attempt to solve the fuel starvation issues that come with a saddle tank using hydra mat and a surge tank, but it seemed that the cost to do this was going to be almost as much as my Radium Engineering fuel cell with build in surge tank. I'm going grind and weld on a freshly pained interior, but I have more paint so no big deal.
I managed to fix a few things that I did wrong when reinstalling the suspension, like installing rear sway bar links in the wrong direction, and replacing a few bolts that were questionable with the new correct bolt. I also have been fighting brake fluid leaks at all 4 corners where the Goodridge steel braided hoses mount to the hard lines. It turns out the Goodridge lines where not machine correctly. When tightened down the the fitting on the Goodridge line would not hold the flare in tight enough due to there not being enough threads on the Goodridge side of the line. One of our techs took 4 new fittings that go on the hard lines and machined a cone into them to allow better sealing. We had to cut the other fittings off the line, install the machined fittings, and flare the lines again. With no ABS and a much simpler line set up, this all took about an hour and half to correct. I'm happy to report that the fluid leaks are gone. I had reached out to Goodridge and after 2 weeks I heard back from someone that was familiar with the issue, but at that point we had already made the new fittings to correct the problem. Goodridge sent me 4 brass coned washers to put inside their lines to correct the issue.