Someone with more knowledge may correct me on this but:
- Use regular iRacing, not the UI for this, seems easier to me for league stuff
- go to league sessions, should show this event, enter and done
- fuel is a must, as we all start the race with a set short amount. tires is an option for you, at this track I think most will choose to take tires
- the setting for fuel and tires are in the "black boxes" that you can display on screen to see relative, standings, etc. play with it in practice
- in these black boxes you check or uncheck for tires...again, play with it in practice
- fuel quantity you take depends on when you pit and how much fuel you are burning in race (saving fuel by running behind someone?) If I remember right, this track will probably require 4.2 gallons?
- You set the pit stop items prior to pitting (checking whether or not you are taking tires, how much fuel) and when you stop in your box it all happens.
- fast fix is a check/uncheck box in the fuel "black box" window. leave it unchecked unless you have significant damage - as sometimes it can be used for very minor damage and you only have one.
sign up an run tonight early, a lot of your questions you can get out of the way in the practice. especially if you have a mic set up.