ChumpCar VIR Gallery

dinanm3atl

It's not huge. A lot of BMWs but I apologize for my brand bias. The #365 Chumpmeister E30 team had invited me out to drive. Was supposed to just run 8-10am but then ended up closing out the race from 6-8pm as well. Fun car to drive and the last 2 hours was a real blast. First two in the slippery conditions were equally as fun. Glad to have that chance.

I also took some photos while not driving. Next up for our actual car is Daytona race! I am working on trying to shoot Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge at Lime Rock on Saturday and get down to track to race on Sunday... haha

Gallery Link - http://www.racemsm.com/?p=3826

13516340753_400ac2906d_b.jpg

• Like 2

It's not huge. A lot of BMWs but I apologize for my brand bias. The #365 Chumpmeister E30 team had invited me out to drive. Was supposed to just run 8-10am but then ended up closing out the race from 6-8pm as well. Fun car to drive and the last 2 hours was a real blast. First two in the slippery conditions were equally as fun. Glad to have that chance.

I also took some photos while not driving. Next up for our actual car is Daytona race! I am working on trying to shoot Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge at Lime Rock on Saturday and get down to track to race on Sunday... haha

Gallery Link - http://www.racemsm.com/?p=3826

13516340753_400ac2906d_b.jpg

those are very impressive