Sign in to follow this  
CutlassRacer

Daytona Stints Available - KSR/FlatOut 300ZX

Would you like to drive at Daytona in one of the most well known cars in the Eastern Region of ChumpCar? We have a few stints left in our 300ZX. It has won two Sebring 14 hour races, won sprint races at Road Atlanta, and has set FTD at the majority of the ChumpCar races that it has been entered in.

It has an Ultrashield full containment seat, Scroth enduro seat belts, NRG quick release, seat is on sliders, Cool Shirt system available, GPS data logging and a Go Pro Hero 3.

We will be running in EC at Daytona so there is the potential to run at or near the top of the charts all day long.

Contact me for more details and to view our Rental Agreement.

• Like 1

You still have an available seat? I am currently thinking of accepting an offer to sell my race car, but want to line up a few races before I say yes, ( I race National SCCA in a Miata) Thanks Frank

Yes we have two stints still available. I will drive them if nobody rents them, but I would rather crew chief all of our cars and catch the last stint of the race in something.

I'm interested in possibly running with you at Daytona.  I have run in numerous cars against you...and have always wanted to run up front with you.  I have many successful Chump and LeMons races under my belt, with zero contact and fast pace.  I have several references in the paddock (guys you'll know) that will tell you I'm a good teammate.  I have run Chumpcar 14-hour and even a Rolex GT car at Daytona.  Please email me with cost and a copy of your agreement at davespitzer1@gmail.com.