First event as car owner

Just finished my first event as a car owner, and I'm glad to have that first 14 hour monkey off of my back :)  Huge thanks to Das Rednecks and Stig's in Training, pitted between them, they were great to hang out with & a ton of help.  We made it through the weekend with just a couple of slightly botched pit stops and one dead alternator, ended up in 29th place.  Started out with 2 empty slots, and ended up trading future seat time with Chattanooga Tourenwagen to get their 2nd and 3rd driver's out on the track.  I've raced before in Chump & Lemons, but this was my first time going through as a car owner.  I just want to say wow, incredible job by everyone involved in planning this thing, I know there's a lot of work to make it look as smooth as it did.  I don't think we're on top of it enough to run the 24 hours at VIR, so can't wait until Sebring!  

• Like 1

Nerve wrackin' but fun :)  Thanks!  It was definitely a lot easier with good neighbors  :D Just remembered, I need to thank the Red Line guys for letting me borrow their wagon to haul my last 20 gallons of fuel, I was dead by that point, they were great about letting me borrow it.  

<SNIP> I don't think we're on top of it enough to run the 24 hours at VIR, so can't wait until Sebring! </SNIP>

LOL, our first race as drivers *AND* team owners was the VIR 24.  lots of lessons learned there!

Grats on your first race as an owner!  Now it's time to build another car, and run 2!

-Chris