ABR-Glen

Craigslist Find of the Day

16 hours ago, Alchemy Autosport said:

For funsies!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/custom-miata-convertible/6670990389.html

My favorite line on every overpriced pile of poop: "OVER $XX,XXX INVESTED"  "MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN"

Oh my he is lost alrighty.  Must have gotten some inheritance money and Conner did better airbrush work when he was 8 years old .

On 8/15/2018 at 2:37 PM, Team Infiniti said:

Not on craigslist YET

My local tow buddy just gave me opportunity to buy a straight, rust free 1984 325e 2 door manual car... What is this thing worth? Any interest? Located in S Florida.

The good:

Straight body

All glass ok except front windshield

zero rust, not even the battery tray

2 door

Manual

100,000 miles reading on odo

The bad:

MISSING transmission

Broken windshield

funky aftermarket wheels

Engine intact but unverifiable

missing front seats

Paint, silver, missing much clearcoat

Pics when I get a min, otherwise txt me for them 561-252-3933

Wonder how it would run with a 3.0/automatic 210hp  Infiniti driveline?

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

Edited by Team Infiniti

Saw on other forum

BMW E30 M20 - $700 (WALLINGFORD) New Haven

Perfect spares package for an endurance race team, What I have is a M20 2.5 (325IS) engine complete from fuel injection to oil pan, it does have upgraded freshly redone "Pink" injectors and I was told an Ireland Reground cam in it, rebuilt head, newish alternator, new O2 Sensor, Compression #s were 5 % of each other around 170 the last time it was checked which was two years ago, needs to be resealed (seemed only to drip oil and not burn it). It would come with the stock injectors, ECU with a Turner Chip, extra Ecu, extra set of brand new Ignition wires (VAC spec), 2 extra coils, 2 VAC M20 baffles, extra rockers and misc. I am throwing chassis parts also including a ABS computer and pump, M20 overflow tanks, two radiators, I went to a M52 in mine, need to make room in the garage. I am asking $ 700 for everything

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/d/bmw-e30-m20/6701186144.html

Not mine but suddenly want the 300z

93nissan300 Z race-cage,95 mustang race roller,84'camaro race trade ? - $1200 (oakland park) Florida

trade trades for dirt bike 175 and up...Z iz motorola cup car , motor an trans , spares, non turbo, if u email put your phone # in reply or will not answer, to many bozo's jus want yur email, NO LO BALLZ, cage worth 800.00 installed in Z, ALSO caged 95 mustang roller 2300 , ALSO caged runnin 84 camaro IROC 350/cam new headers & oil pan , Accu sump 4555.00 , make a deal on 3....last 3 pics are Z car

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/d/93nissan300-race-cage95/6690746657.html

Any value in a running engine or whole 04 330ci 2 door automatic with suspension and LF strut tower damage? (frame looks ok)

How about a fully intact, running, no title but legit 99 or 00 323i 4 door ?

Edited by Team Infiniti

Help, this is kind of a impulse buy for headlights and 4 piston front calipers, what do I salvage for resale?

VERY Limited time to rob stuff before the crusher, what is valuable? Desired?

Ok did I mention limited time? Like a couple days....I only spent $50 more then the crusher will pay so no big deal, but there has to be something on this obsolete disaster...

1990 750i V12 low mile loaded (m3?)dealer demo, bought by eccentric then left to rust.

Edited by Team Infiniti

4 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

All the bmw guys got me blocked? 

Someone, anyone? Buler?

That engine and wiring harness are worth saving FYI 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Huggy said:

That engine and wiring harness are worth saving FYI 

Thank you Huggy

Unfortunately may not be able to grab the big stuff without finding parking (I’m full @40+ cars already)

With the all engine computers missing it will be difficult  to sell a good motor with never hearing it run, please educate me on the significance.

Scanning ebay I see a v12 runnr but milkshake engine $500 still no bids

edit: no rush, change of plans, tow buddy(partner on this one)is going to hold it 40 days to fix the paperwork in order to get more from the crusher, I can pick little bits but nothing big.

Edited by Team Infiniti

Can someone please just tell me I'm chasing my tail for the pot of gold hidden behind the spare tire..

Front calipers, wheel sensors and headlights are now pulled

40 minutes ago, enginerd said:

An e30 with v12 engine would be siiiiick

There is something about this car, heck every car from this auction has either been owned by a famous person, is 1 of 20 or 1 of 1, this unit smells funny, like special funny, does the typical 1990, regular badge, 750i have 4 pot factory front calipers marked IIIM  ?

Story directly from the going delirious old millionaire dude "Very special dealer demo", he may be loosing his marbles but every outrageous thing he has said up to this point has panned out.

Someone want to look up Dave Rupp?