NCM Video

gr1vlet

The vids from Sat are uploading now.

Mike's full first stint is up HERE

Audio sucks. Will have to figure out what was up with that for next race.

Other driver stints will be in the playlists shortly.

Sun video to follow this afternoon.

(Remember to pull your pins!)

How do you see your gauges with the dash bar in front of them?

Is that the 328?

Which car were you- just watched a little of stint 1 part 3- we have a really fun battle with the #611 car and your the car right behind it for a few laps.  I'll post our video one of these days.

• Like 1

Which car were you- just watched a little of stint 1 part 3- we have a really fun battle with the #611 car and your the car right behind it for a few laps. I'll post our video one of these days.

I was the last one in our car on saturday and was running in the 1:48-1:50 range until I got behind you. Once I waved B.M.W and you past I set my fastest lap at 1:47.5xx (1/10th off the fastest for our car for the day). As saturday was my first time on a track I learned a lot from following the fast people. I dropped about 11sec/lap on Saturday then dropped down to a 1:46.0xx on Sunday after we changed the plugs.

I really want to see 4 Car Garage Motorsports video of their 3rd driver on Sunday. We had a pretty good fight going on for a while.

http://youtu.be/v87iVbcEC8o

• Like 1

Chattanooga Tourenwagen #148 (White E30 with the ///M stripes) I came up and talked to you guys after the race.  Not sure why the video link won't post.  :huh:

I was running with you until the finish (watching more of the video it looks like you were in "bring it home mode" which is probably why I was keeping up!)

Which car were you- just watched a little of stint 1 part 3- we have a really fun battle with the #611 car and your the car right behind it for a few laps.  I'll post our video one of these days.

Team Phoenix III/Team Cheaty Bits. #86 black E36 with the silver stripes.

How do you see your gauges with the dash bar in front of them?

Is that the 328?

Its the #86 1994 e36 325is. We don't. lol.

The only gauges we care about are the external tach (to the left) and the water and oil to the right.

Actually, Mike just removed the dash. When we got the car, it was like that. He is making some mods and moving things around a bit. Only thing that factory cluster is good for at this point is speedo.

try using avidemux to stitch together the files into 1 long stint. 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntbf6UUJVJg

Last stint of the day on Sunday.  

Front camera Died after 36 minutes, and the rear camera only lasted 1:hr25   Right before the tight battles with a pack of 4 or 5 cars, 2 or 3 of those which were for position. 

We were in fuel conservation mode after 15 or so minutes in so that we could make the 2hrs til the finish. 

• Like 1

This is from the first stint on Saturday about an hour or so into the race.  Perry got into a nice dicing match with Poor Boy's #611.  We only have video from the first 4 hours- we got no video from the last 3 hours- damn cameras.

>https://vimeo.com/109690374