Booth 2738 with Hoosier Performance Engineering, great group of guys with some awesome products in the racing industry!

http://hoosierpe.com/

In other news, did anyone see this amazing piece of kit over at the Holley booth??!!!  On my Christmas list for sure and I can throw out that fuel surge tank we just welded up...

http://bangshift.com/general-news/must-see-holley-just-changed-fuel-system-game-big-way/

• Administrators

We had a blast. I hung out at the ChumpCar / ChampTruck booth for a bit. I answered a lot of questions from guys looking at the Camaro. 

Corrected a group of guys "complaining" that it was a professionally built race car. I laughed and explained that the vast majority of cars are built in small garages and even outside but guys like you and me. I explained to them that a lot of the cars are like mine, with "big-balls-o-wire", and that we compete with the pro-built cars by the big name guys. That opened them up with more questions. It was cool. and I wish I had not lost my voice or I would have stayed there all day creating buzz for the ChumpCar side of stuff.

• Like 1

I had a great time at PRI. Been to sema the last couple of years. I truly enjoy this show a lot more. This was also my first time there as well.

Met with a couple of the chump sponsors that also have ties with perry performance&competition. One of the highlights was arriving at the Holley booth moments before those mr2 guys.

• Like 1

• Administrators

lol. I was about to say something to the rep when I saw you guys in the corner of my eyes... I had to shut up right there.

But the Holley guy was really funny when he mentioned the BMW guy that is using a couple of fuel pumps in his saddle tanks. The peaked my interest to find out who it was lol