Rd Atlanta whats happening

Ray Franck

• ChampCar Staff

Good morning! I don't know how much I'll be able to be on here, but here's where we're at:

92 cars took the green flag this morning (2 suffered attrition during the test day yesterday).

So far we've had at least a dozen passing under yellows :-) (blaming it on corner workers, sun, etc). We were just under red flag due to an incident in turn 5 involving #742 Big Cowboy and #917 Cone Crushers- they blew a motor.

Back to green....

• Like 1

Looks like Phil is driving the #302 T-bird at the moment, he is doing a good job moving through the field, that car is fast as stink! If it stays together they should have a good day.

'Murica.

(PS - I think going through the Lead Sled page, liking the Lead Sled page, then proceeding to the Ustream link would be the preferred method by Chumps everywhere :) )

• Like 3

Remind me again why The Sled isn't cooking off laps right now, watching this video I can't think of a good reason :)

Funny. I was thinking the same thing........ I love Road Atlanta.

I'll be at the Beer Festival later drinking and contemplating why I suck for not being there.

Edited by pintodave
  • Like 1