2 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Look closer, it has/had a shark fin as well :P

One of Team Infiniti's Race Traffic and CCCC (Crappy Car Control Clinics) http://www.tourofdestruction.com/orlando-speedworld/ 

Our next Clinic : http://www.kingofthederbies.com/Flyers.html

Looks fun, almost as much contact as a chump race :P........ I kid I kid, too easy

Edited by morganf

I will break out the "Lawrence Welk heavy metal favorites" and then all you chumpers will know what head banging is about!!!!!!

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 2:11 PM, mender said:

I didn't realize that Donnie and Marie were considered heavy metal ....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mender said:

An a one an a two ...

Turn off the bubble machine... the whole ballroom is shifting off to sea....

• Like 2

Yeah, I like horsepower.

Burning hot, loose, and clean.

Edited by Bandit
  • Like 2

One of our best computer experts left our company for Pixar. What can be done with Coputer graphics is incredible. This is comical. The one hitter was unexpected.  :D

12 hours ago, Evilwheel said:

The things people come up with.........

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Evilwheel said:

The things people come up with.........

Had a guy try that once at 60mph.

Once.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 4:59 PM, Evilwheel said:

I have a black lab who loses his mind over a squeaky toy. I bought him a toy guaranteed to be puppy proof. It did not last a day.

• Like 2

Damn you got me @Evilwheel

True to what you said, your (lack of, LOL) computer savvy didn't even link my name here the correct way - you have to put an @ first and then type the user's name. Then that person gets a message that their name was mentioned in a post. I didn't get that message. So, your link didn't work.

But.... I saw there was a new post with your name on it in this topic "CLick and See", and I thought "Nah, just hit "mark site read" (upper right at top of page) and don't even open it, (like I've sometimes done.)

But I couldn't resist, I opened it, and was shocked to see my name there - you got me.... LOL

• Haha 1

Welp, I've decided to put the helmet on the shelf for a period of time.  I'm not quitting racing altogether but just taking a break. 

I'll still be racing with my team at the long distance ones from FL  ( Indy, the Glen, Road America, Mosport, where ever they go )  but for now I won't be on track with you guys anytime soon.   I will miss it,  least I hope I will.  But that's kinda why I'm parking it for now.   I feel I've lost some of my mojo for being out there.   And by taking time away I really want it to come back.  Only time will tell if I'll go back to full time with the team or remain a part timer.  

Don't know why I'm putting this down here other than for myself.   It's convoluted ya know.    Tough to explain without writing a book about it.   :) 

Take care all, I'll pop back on the forum from time to time to bug the hell out of ya, so see ya when I see ya.  

Mark

• Sad 2