I added Nelson Ledges and Mid-Ohio in an alternate color with hopes we race there in the future. Edit as necessary.

How about adding part stores and junkyards near race tracks?

Not a bad idea. Is there a way to add layers or filters to the map? That would be pretty slick

Google maps can do this, but we would have to start over...

google also does not have revision control like the zip map.  Anyone can add/edit/delete instead of just add

Edited by Huggy
  • Like 1

^edit control would be nice, since I f'd up location the first time.... (Looks like you did too huggy, didn't know your team was stationed at Gingerman ;) ) and i didn't save the 'edit link'. I swear I put in an address, but the map took the random mid-south pin drop somehow....

^edit control would be nice, since I f'd up location the first time.... (Looks like you did too huggy, didn't know your team was stationed at Gingerman ;) ) and i didn't save the 'edit link'. I swear I put in an address, but the map took the random mid-south pin drop somehow....

Updated

Edit: updated as in you can now edit.

Edited by LAMR2

Yep, Cought me

Fixed it now though.  Wheel-Scroll is mucho better as well.

Ben - Thought you were just trying to keep your shop location a secret. :)

Ben - Thought you were just trying to keep your shop location a secret. :)

"Shop" doesn't need hiding, but the home brew does!   (I like how you called it a 'shop', its just my garage.  Then again, all the great places things out in small garages, right?)

I just ask that Chumpers call before showing up, that way I can make sure I'm there and have some fresh brew ready for any bench racing that may take place.

Lead Sled Racing is up...

I didn't know the Lincoln was amphibious too!!!!

Haha I was waiting for someone to notice...  Well it's as big as a boat...

Actually, the stupid Daytona Int'l Speedway pin is hogging up all of the good real estate near Ormond Beach & Deland so I took it to international waters.....

• Like 3

Hello All!

Thanks for starting this. We hope to be running next year. I noticed the West Coast tracks were light.

Added: Sears Point, Portland International Raceway, The Ridge Motorsports Park, Pacific Raceways, and Spokane County Raceway. 

A couple of new tracks in 2016! Yeah!

Thanks again,

James

@chump5150  @jhoog  I noticed you're teams aren't on here. This would help you find rental sluts like myself. 

@Tango  I noticed bucksnort isn't on here. You guys still racing? 

Edited by cafifty

We are more interested in renting out a seat now that one of our team members decided to leave the team. (down to 3 members now) we just put in a new seat and have some size restrictions now.