FYI, I have been talking to someone new and they were looking on the map which has team names but a lot are missing a forum name (including mine).  I have revised mine.

On 6/2/2016 at 5:27 PM, Ron_e said:

FYI, I have been talking to someone new and they were looking on the map which has team names but a lot are missing a forum name (including mine).  I have revised mine.

I believe that is optional. ... ;)

Forgot about this... adding Cage Gage Camaro to the list, even though its related to Lead Sled.

And wow, there are a lot of teams on there now, and if you ever want to know why there is so much competition on the east coast...... wow..... that is a lot of Chumpcar teams.

2 hours ago, dogtired said:

I believe that is optional. ... ;)

It is optional but if you just put your team name then the map just shows where teams are located.  If a newb wants to talk to a team they only see a name and no way to contact.  

17 hours ago, Ron_e said:

It is optional but if you just put your team name then the map just shows where teams are located.  If a newb wants to talk to a team they only see a name and no way to contact.  

Again..... optional. ... ;)

Man. If possible chumpcar needs to target ads in central US. I am also surprised how few teams are in michigan. 

Capture.JPG

19 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Man. If possible chumpcar needs to target ads in central US. I am also surprised how few teams are in michigan. 

Capture.JPG

The total population inside the circle is like 15,000. 

• Like 3

The issue is that there are no races there. Have fun being in Wyoming/Montana/ND and driving across multiple states to get to your closest race. If our minimum tow was 10+ hours I'd be willing to bet we wouldn't have a team either. Or we'd only be doing 1-2 races each year instead of 4-5.

Its abstract art, it doesn't have a defined shape. If you were a artist you wouldn't need to be told this, you would just be moved by the emptiness. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Capture.JPG

Certain Michigan teams are keeping a low profile... (Like mine, if you could call my son and I a team.) We've "borrowed" drivers from other teams for our 2 races we've run so far, and it's turning out that some friends I was counting on that used to run a Merkur in Chump are busy raising young kids now, and are too busy with that. So.....

Jamie, we definitely need to talk about next year...

• Like 1