Just added the first Denver Colorado based team to the map.

We are looking for experienced competitive drivers that also enjoys the social aspect and can help building/fabricating/welding. 

Motorsport Radios presents Team 96 Racing.

Establishing new Denver team and building a highly competitive/reliable car to race Chump Car, WRL, NASA GTS/ST endurance racing and local Time Attacks and Hill Climbs. Ultimate goal: 25 hours @ Thunder Hill. History: Previously located in Atlanta with Road Atlanta as home track. 5+ years of Sprint & Endurance racing experience. 2 x NASA South East championships (ST 2/3 class) Chump Daytona win in EC class Lemons Top 10 @ Barber Motorsports.

PM me if you have the race bug and want to win.

2 minutes ago, Team96Racing said:

Just added the first Denver Colorado based team to the map.

We are looking for experienced competitive drivers that also enjoys the social aspect and can help building/fabricating/welding. 

Motorsport Radios presents Team 96 Racing.

Establishing new Denver team and building a highly competitive/reliable car to race Chump Car, WRL, NASA GTS/ST endurance racing and local Time Attacks and Hill Climbs. Ultimate goal: 25 hours @ Thunder Hill. History: Previously located in Atlanta with Road Atlanta as home track. 5+ years of Sprint & Endurance racing experience. 2 x NASA South East championships (ST 2/3 class) Chump Daytona win in EC class Lemons Top 10 @ Barber Motorsports.

PM me if you have the race bug and want to win.

What are you building?   Just curious, not local.  

Added....go Maryland! 

I've been trying to get a solid team going for 1.5 years now. Finding die-hard, dedicated people is tough! Targeting the first race to be Pitt in October 2017!!! 

Currently have the old Brick House Racing car, still runs like a champ! 

unspecified.jpg

Any of these Southeast FL teams short on guys?  I'm new to FL (Jupiter).  Raced Lemons and a bit of NARRA up out of Chicago area but moved to FL this year.

14 hours ago, FLChump said:

(Jupiter)

Not currently looking for a driver but typically have crew positions open (free travel, anything else can be discussed)

Southern bvld & turnpike

Added.  Just a couple of chopper pilots looking for a great place to hang out and race a bit.  Figured there would be more teams from Alabama considering Barber being such a great place.

On 10/4/2017 at 4:15 PM, Hunterflyy said:

Added.  Just a couple of chopper pilots looking for a great place to hang out and race a bit.  Figured there would be more teams from Alabama considering Barber being such a great place.

There are a few more teams in the Birmingham area, just nobody has entered their name on here.  Now our two teams are on it, but I live in Mississippi but spend a lot of time in Bham.

1 hour ago, Hunterflyy said:

Look forward to meeting your team and hanging out come December.

We should have 5 local teams that hang out and pit together so just catch any of us.

• Like 1