Looks like this is dead unless someone wants to pay up.  

100 views on free maps

Therefore, as of 1st April 2018, ZeeMaps will limit the number of views on free maps to 100. (Free maps means maps that are not owned by an active paid plan). When you reach 100 views, your map will ‘freeze’ and it can only be unfrozen by upgrading to a paid subscription plan.

Damn. That's a shame. If Champ wants to keep it going and feels it worth it to pay the yearly subscription cost, I'll happily hand the admin details over and @Bill Strong can manage it.

Any way to export it and import the info to google earth, or maybe google maps?

It's exportable in a Zeemap-only format for free, but to maintain the latitude and longitude data in a CSV you have to be an Executive member, which is $1k/yr, or $100/mo. So I guess CC/we could pay for a month and export it, then immediately cancel the subscription. You should be able to import the data into a custom Google Map, but I believe you need a google account to edit or add to the map. That's kind of a barrier to entry, but to stay free it might have to happen.

I'll look into this and see if I can get the boss to ante up. I just went to use it and of course it's frozen. Fortunately, it *just* went frozen, so the information is still recent.