LAguna Chumpa Grad Prix

Aleru

• Technical Advisory Committee

Yesterday was a blast. Thanks to M4L for the opportunity to race with them, glad I could be part of the winning team. The real Canadian Moosehead was a delicious way tocap off the awesomeness of the day.

Now, where are all the updates for today?????? People not there want to know what's going on!

• Like 1

Here is the video of the incident of the BMW spin and follow-up dumbass re-entry to the race that put the Mopar4Life and Blue Bayou entries out of contention today. M4L made it back out on track after changing the entire front right suspension (strut/spindle/control arm) and wheel. Blue Bayou looks like they will have it back out tomorrow. BMW team left, I'm personally not too sad about that.

If you spin, be patient before trying to get back in the game.

>http://youtu.be/FsFK2cZl02M

^Yeah this was quite public as it happened in the front straight exiting turn 11 right in front of the pits.

We are quite giddy as we started in 37th and ended up 9th.

Spoke to the TBR team briefly; they said they will be back tomorrow.

I was at pit in, directly next to this unfolding. I thought Blue Bayou, the blue 240, didn't actually touch the wall initially during the moment. As the BMW started to "leave" I was walking towards the wall screaming with hands in air to stop. I'm certain no one could hear me, but by choosing to rejoin the race while all vision is obscured by your own off-track dust cloud, I concur that needless damage was inflicted.

Let us all learn that safe reentry to the course is of paramount importance.

• Like 1