Gateway Sprint Race #5???? anyone have video please???

So I was just talking to a Homie who had never been to a race of any kind and he brought his kid to come and watch me run at Gateway because it was free (thanks again to ChumpCar and Gateway for opening the spectator gates for free). My friend now tells me that even the announcer was calling the play by play of the great racing the four of us (me in the We Have No INTEGRAty, Bavarian Alcholholics, the 66 and the Black Thumb 87) were having during Sprint Race #5.

Does anyone, anywhere have any video of that Sprint Race #5????

Chris in 4 Car Garage?.....didn't you start at the back for that Sprint? Got any vid before you blew past us all?

Tyler from Crank Yankers?......I know you guys were out by then but didn't I hear that you loaned your Go Pro to someone who was in that race?

Hey #8 Lebarron?....Any chance any video?

And yes.....I realize I'm the douche who should have my own freakin GoPro issues ironed out, so I'm prepared in advance for the abuse from you guys.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again thanks to you other 3 drivers in that (absolutely zero contact) battle....BIG FUN!!!

• Technical Advisory Committee

So, being the muppet I am........ I borrowed Tyler's GoPro after his motor let go and I turned it on before the race, and somehow took a picture with it instead of turning it to video record mode....so the #66 car has no video. 

That was "Enginerd" driving our car under strict instructions to:

1) Have fun

2) No contact

3) Stay away from the Chrysler at all costs. 

The LeBaron got no video...Our electrical department is resolving that issue for the next race. For the record, the 66 Honda was soo much faster there would be no way I would waste anyone's time holding them up...That cars lap times are crazy.  I just wish I could have gotten closer to learn.

• Technical Advisory Committee

The LeBaron got no video...Our electrical department is resolving that issue for the next race. For the record, the 66 Honda was soo much faster there would be no way I would waste anyone's time holding them up...That cars lap times are crazy. I just wish I could have gotten closer to learn.

We had a new driver in the car Sunday for races 4,5 & 6. I don't think he could have kept up with you. I think in race 6 he was similar in lap times but a few seconds back and not gaining. I hopped in for the last race.

720P 30fps, stores in .mov file so yes, I have to convert to edit. But Im cheap and still using XP and free editing SW. It shouldn't be hard with a newer computer or a mac. I often just upload full 30 min files so I dont have to do any converting or editing.