Sign in to follow this  
Ron_e

Mylaps access

Can someone with Mylaps access download the lap data from The Castrol ChumpCar race August 1, 2015?

Thanks.

Are you just looking for your data?

I do it old school with copying it into excel but I should be able to hook you up

As a general look at MyLaps.  I was able to download a pdf of our laptimes.  Has anyone figured out how to get a csv or xls file from the laptime data.  I sort of like to sort and filter.

Thanks

Someone did a csv for me, can you copy from the pdf and paste onto an Excel or dump directly to a csv or try an online converter from pdf to csv.

Thanks...I'll try a convertor.  Usually formatting and columns / cells get screwed up.

By the way Captain.  Well run race.  Hit your marks and just kept putting in laps.   The whole team did a great job.

Cheers, 

How can you compare your race results with others?

In the MYLAPS Speedhive app you can compare your lap times with other racers in one graph and use these extra insights on where you won and lost compared to your opponents. You can also check out the rankings and lap times. 

More info and a movie of the feature you can find here. Soon we will also update this website, so you are able to login to your personal account here and have more insights in your lap times and possibility to download / export your results. 

post-7181-0-25977100-1445426983_thumb.jp

http://bit.ly/1jemSde