Ok so the thread in the Canadian section probably got missed by most Chumps, just figured I'd start a roll call of who's going and potential for a pub night if anyone is interested. I'm heading down Thursday night after work so I'll be there Friday and Saturday. 

I know that 4 of us from M4L will be down there including Carl from Perry Performance, the Bogie guys are coming, we'll definitely be doing some drinking Friday and Saturday nights.

• Like 1

I'm heading down to hang out with Crank Yankers and anyone else Friday night, then back again for the show all day Sunday with Hoosier Performance Engineering in Booth #2736.  Check them out, they've got some great safety gear for ChumpCars

9 hours ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

YES!!! Another Canadian drinking competition but in my backyard.  See you all down there Friday and Saturday.  I'm staying away from the alcohol.....

Right............. 

I'll be there, but not really sure what my schedule will be...We were supposed to leave about an hour ago.  Ten minutes after we leave my friend (who is picking me up and lives ~30minutes away) texted that he slept in. :(  

I might be able to meet you guys.  Post the location here or PM me.

On 12/11/2015 at 9:29 AM, JLee said:

What's the dinner and drinks spot for tonight?  I'm heading up after work today

Sorry i hadn't checked on here, messaged Tyler with the bars we were hitting up, we ended up at the Tin Roof last night... we're starting at Rock Bottom tonight and we'll see where things go from there, probably somewhere we can watch the UFC fight.

^ Agreed. Met up with Tyler and Andrew, got to talk with JC himself along with Bill from the west and check out the ChampTruck too. Was planning on hanging out with the Mopar boys but they ended up going to a spot that was a bit too "awkward" to go with Dad. Ended up having a great time and checking out the IMS museum and doing the kiss the bricks tour. Overall a great weekend and looking forward to next year.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JLee said:

Missed you guys but caught up with Tyler, Andrew, Paul and company.  We should coordinate better for '16!

Good catching up Justin. 

5 hours ago, Axxe said:

^ Agreed. Met up with Tyler and Andrew, got to talk with JC himself along with Bill from the west and check out the ChampTruck too. Was planning on hanging out with the Mopar boys but they ended up going to a spot that was a bit too "awkward" to go with Dad. Ended up having a great time and checking out the IMS museum and doing the kiss the bricks tour. Overall a great weekend and looking forward to next year.

It was nice meeting you, I'm glad you stopped by.