Not for the Roar, but depending on how the month goes, Dad and I have discussed making our first trip to the Rolex since 95'

4 hours ago, gsmith2424 said:

I will be at the Rolex working on one of the corner stations. If I do get the station I asked for I will be at Turn 5.

My roommate from college and his dad are also spotters for the Speedway...  he usually works the international horseshoe...  at least the first 12 hours anyway...  he also co-owns the #93 RX7 Rotary Rotards car...

Looks like the weather will be out of here by Friday and should be a great weekend. Really looking forward to the GTD race this year. It should be the best race out there.

FYI, Thurs night there will be an impromptu meetup @ 9pm @ The Brickyard on Int'l Speedway Blvd, about 1/2 way between the speedway and beachside. Not the most awesome part of town, but not crazy unsafe by any means... great burgers!

A strong chance exists that Mike will be road testing the Sled for Road Atl, so he will probably drive it, so if you see the Lincoln in the parking lot, you are in the right place :lol: