Charlotte Official and Results

• ChampCar Staff

So we are racing in Charlotte... Race Monitor should be up, Race Hero will be in a few minutes. Results will be posted here later.

And 14 hours later, the results are in the book and can be found here:

http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/4070884

Congratulations to all!

Dana

Edited by DuncanDana
Results added...

There is a ec Honda that dusts our v8 on the banking, no clue of their fuel strategy no clue of the powerplant but those things can be stupid fast if  they start giving a bunch of points free to a Honda...  The rule makers would have to    tread pretty lightly or things could actually backfire 

• Like 1

Epic fail.   Charlotte absolutely hates us. 

We ran the very first race here and blew an engine after 10hrs.  Came back years later and killed it in the "parking lot" sprints.  The next race we finished only a handful of laps chasing a fuel demon. Now, this race, we were killing it again and met out demise with a rental driver and a wall :(

He feels like sh*t about the whole thing and is taking full responsibility for the repairs. 

Edited by m3to335
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Sorry i am not doing pit reports.  But driving kicked troy and my ass.   Our car is seriously way too hot inside. We had to put troy in ac.  Our army helecoptor pilot is in now.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

Man those FWD cars need some help. They are 2 seconds off the lap times but are leading the race. Weird.....

Never seen a  guy so excited to prove himself wrong.  How they do in? 

Edited by my parts guy