JDFyfe123

Registration Question

Had a quick questions about the registration and editing portions of the site. I'm am attempting to make some final moves with the crew and driver rosters for our race in Atlanta. I can see where I am shown as the team captain and can see where all of my drivers are on the initial roster but I have one more driver who finally paid his dues and needs to go on our driver roster. When I go to edit our Atlanta entry the drop down menu does not show anything and therefore I can not add our final driver. Is there something I am missing? Or is this something that I will just have to take care of at the track at this point? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Send them an e-mail, I had this with a last minute addition for Sebring, I think they freeze everything online a little bit before the race.

One week before race and they shut it down so you cant do anything.  Either email mike or wait until you get to registration

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

One week before race and they shut it down so you cant do anything.  Either email mike or wait until you get to registration

Hi Bill.  I have run into this before so I know the answer now.  That being said, there are normally a couple of posts in the run up to each one of the events for people asking the same thing.  Would it be possible to put a little note or pop-up on the registration page saying something to the effect of " your event is within 1 week, please email  xyz@chumpcar.com to make any further changes"?

• Like 1