2016 New Years Eve at Sebring 10-Hour Pics&Vids

17 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

Ed, is that video still uploading? I get a broken link.

Edit: 

Harry Hogge: Cole, you're in third place, that's a respectable position. Now when they slow down for turn four, I want you to pass them on the outside. 
Cole Trickle: Harry, you told me nobody passes on the outside in turn four Seventeen!
Harry Hogge: Well now, I'm telling you different. If you go to the outside, you can hold it. 
Tim Daland: He's gonna end up in the wall Harry! 
Harry Hogge: Cole, the pace car is ready to duck on off, I don't have much time to tell you this. 

:lol: :lol:

Edited by pintodave
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jbbugs said:

I have a clear vid of the BMW running into you from my rear mounted cam. Totally his mistake.

Post it!

I'm not looking to roast him, sure it would have been a shame if it was between him and the 65 stang or 17 mirca but neither of those were trying for a strong run right out of the gate. Damage is minimal, and limited to a couple of small dents, poop happens then gets forgotten next lap.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sonofamitch said:

I had a spare in my trailer. I think they're the same size.

Doh! You are correct, and I didn't even think to ask..... with only 90 minutes left it would have been a marginal call anyways, car would have been way faster but the extra pit stop would have nullified the faster laps

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Post it!

I'm not looking to roast him, sure it would have been a shame if it was between him and the 65 stang or 17 mirca but neither of those were trying for a strong run right out of the gate. Damage is minimal, and limited to a couple of small dents, poop happens then gets forgotten next lap.

I have to learn how to upload the vid.

• ChampCar Staff
4 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Post it!

Was that the start of the race, coming to the first green?

• ChampCar Staff

So it's possible he might not have a radio and a team to tell him the green was out. He might have been looking to see the green for himself and not anticipated that another car would begin a pass before then.

Just a thought.

5 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Post it!

Everybody gives the Stang a very wide berth, lol. I passed it probably 6-8 times during my session and not only don't I want to get too close because it's a good friend's uncle's team, but I don't want to be the "guy who punted that beautiful old fastback Stang". 

S. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Snorman said:

Everybody gives the Stang a very wide berth, lol. I passed it probably 6-8 times during my session and not only don't I want to get too close because it's a good friend's uncle's team, but I don't want to be the "guy who punted that beautiful old fastback Stang". 

S. 

Probably talked about previously, but please tell me there is a good back story on that fastback Mustang, something to the effect of it was wrecked badly previously, it was a rust bucket and is full of bondo, it can't be titled for some reason... SOMETHING to make me feel better about that nice of a classic being out there in harms way! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Post it!

About the 3:14  mark is some minor contact.  at 5:34 I run out of talent, or find out how cold my tires are.

Edited by jbbugs
add more content
  • Like 5