Folks it is simple.  I want a seat for the race at COTA.  I have raced cars, karts and motorcycles for well over thirty years.  Lots of experience.  I can send references.  I would like to drive COTA as it is the one track I have not driven on in the entire country.  Was there for the Moto GP and thought it was a technically very challenging track, particularly the esses.

Please PM or email me and we can talk about all the critical stuff.

ASFDDS@iCloud.com

THANK YOU.

Flatinfifth 

• 1 month later...

Man, I wrote this race off a couple weeks ago but I hope you find something. I even PMed every team listed in the Austin area to see if they had seats. Turns out that @MillionWays2Die is your best bet. He seems pricey but the entry fee for COTA is ridiculous. I found myself asking Is COTA really that good in a chumpcar? Plus the supply and demand of seats are all fracked up right now. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Man, I wrote this race off a couple weeks ago but I hope you find something. I even PMed every team listed in the Austin area to see if they had seats. Turns out that @MillionWays2Die is your best bet. He seems pricey but the entry fee for COTA is ridiculous. I found myself asking Is COTA really that good in a chumpcar? Plus the supply and demand of seats are all fracked up right now. 

It is that good and a lot of fun. Find a seat!