NEW TEAM SENIORS ONLY MEMBERS WANTED

i have two cars (chump and lemon)  having motors overhauled...   the cars have "experience"  (translation...they aint pretty)

sooo    i'm looking for drivers and any crew interested in coming out to play....I've raced off and on all my life,  but next year is the big 70 and ...hey i want to give one more kick at the cat ......So if you want to get out of your rocking chair ( when the wife's not looking)  ... I am based in Wauchula florida  33834 

HAVE HAD SOME SETBACKS AND TO BE FAIR TO ANYONE INTERESTED ...I'M GOING TO PROCEED ALONE ON THIS VENTURE  ( not that i'd refuse assistance moral, immoral or the old fashion get yer hands dirty kind)  STILL LOOKING TO GET AT LEAST ONE ENGINE BUILT and hope to have a car mobile by april

CHUMP 2.jpg

CHUMP1 - Copy.jpg

Edited by garyforbes
spelling/ PLAN CHANGE
  • Like 2

• Technical Advisory Committee
15 minutes ago, Chill said:

"Fly while you still have wings."
How many Chumps are, like me, in their "Golden Years"

Who is the oldest? I know of one who was 75 when I met him at Sebring in 2014.

Tom, 66 years old

_J6A7086.jpg

Whewwww at least Im nowhere near that old ..  hea hea haw ..  inside our heads we are twins at 19 and counting ....

• Like 1

While it would not be polite to disclose the age of the lady racer driving in this picture, I can say that she is ~ 20+yrs my senior, and I'm closer to 40 than I am to 30... She's been known to read the forums from time to time, hope she sees this thread....perhaps it could lure her out of retirement (she's still got her gear..)

_J6A0020.jpg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Racer28173 said:

Love the two turn 1 incidents that you captured (and avoided!)

When a Camaro went across my bow at high speed, backwards, going into T1 at AMP, was the scariest moment I have experienced on the track. Even scarier after I got out of the car and replayed it in my mind a few times. 

18 hours ago, Chill said:

"Fly while you still have wings."
How many Chumps are, like me, in their "Golden Years"

Who is the oldest? I know of one who was 75 when I met him at Sebring in 2014.

Tom, 66 years old

_J6A7086.jpg

Really happy to see this car on the entry list for Daytona. I've been carrying around a "momento" of mine from my time onboard the Big E to give to Tom.

• Like 1