Junction Autosport 2017 - Seeking drivers for Canadian and US races

junction2017cc3.jpg.ca49ccd91a2b11326bf43f88bda15717.jpg

Junction Autosport has planned its schedule for the 2017 ChumpCar season. This year will include plans to take on some of the iconic tracks in the United States. We are seeking drivers for our program as we plan to bring both our cars, Honda Civic hatches, which are both currently EC but we're aiming to get one in A or B.  We are a laid back team that focuses on having fun while continuously improving to be an overall contending team.  Last season we finished 1st in EC twice with a 4th and 5th overall at the Mosport 11hr and 16hr Chumpionship, respectively.

Interested drivers please send an email to ken@junctionautosport.com for more information.

www.junctionautosport.com
Instagram - www.instagram.com/junctionautosport
Twitter - www.twitter.com/Junction_Auto

Some older feedback -

Edited by engsr
  • Like 2

On 1/24/2017 at 4:27 PM, red0 said:

Nice looking cars! 

Thanks! Both cars got pretty beat up by the end of the season, the #18 more so, haha. That car has been through hell and back yet ran so strong last season with only a few minor mechanical issues.

1 hour ago, JoeHeitzRules said:

Any plans on coming to the midwest? My team will most likely be racing at Road America only. So I may be able to jump in a seat elsewhere in midwest races. We run a pretty quick CRX.

At the moment, no, but that could change as the season progresses.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, JoeHeitzRules said:

Any plans on coming to the midwest? My team will most likely be racing at Road America only. So I may be able to jump in a seat elsewhere in midwest races. We run a pretty quick CRX.

Joe I am currently looking for 2 drivers for Gingerman in the e30.  PM me if interested.  

• 1 month later...