I am looking to help crew for a team. I also can provide transport of the racecar to the track. I have a 36" enclosed trailer with a hospitality suite. I am based out of Indiana.

Little bit of my background. I have been racing for 20 years, started in karts when I was a teenager. After joining the military, I have done many of HPDE in Germany while stationed there. ) I lived about 3 miles from Hockenheim race track) Will also shamelessly plug that I was a pro-license holder at one time on iRacing. ( So I understand how to setup cars) I moved to Indiana about 5 years ago. And have raced Figure 8 late model cars, Karts, and Stock cars since then. I eventually would like to build my own car and race in the chumpcar series. I figure, no better way to familiarize myself with the series, than crewing for a team and attending the races.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to reply.

Thanks,

RC Rigdon

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hey RC.  We are based out of Fort Wayne, IN and have been doing this endurance racing thing for 4 years now.  I have a 26' enclosed trailer I take the the track and a full set of spares and toolbox.  If you want to hook up with us sometime and help crew we would be more than happy to show you the ropes of ChumpCar.  Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.

Where at in Indiana are you based out of?

E. Tyler

• Like 2