Forum Volume

8 minutes ago, Hi_Im_Will said:

Yeah, the forum is boring now.  Must mean there's a good set of rules - nothing to complain about.

Almost as quiet as the competing league's forums.

Thank God @PNWZR1 is on here kicking up the nest every once in a while.

• Like 3

• Technical Advisory Committee

They hired the biggest rules lawyer to be part of the team, that's the only controversy now.... @Bill Strong ???

(I think part of the deal was they made him campaign this god-awful-slow Opel..,) I think he's gonna try to break hubs on that thing too, as I see he's looking for 225's for it!

Edited by mcoppola
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, mcoppola said:

They hired the biggest rules lawyer to be part of the team, that's the only controversy now.... @Bill Strong ???

(I think part of the deal was they made him campaign this god-awful-slow Opel..,) I think he's gonna try to break hubs on that thing too, as I see he's looking for 225's for it!

He's substituted an under hood BBQ in place of ejecting wheels. 

• Like 4

To be fair.... we are only a couple of races into the season and im not sure we have seen the big new Unicorn yet! ;):D

54 minutes ago, mcoppola said:

Troll time on Friday afternoon:  Speaking of new rules and MR2s that catch a lot of slack, is anyone else interested to see what this Biohazard MR2 V6 Twin TurboS SC AWD is all about?:ph34r:  Twin turbo twincharged AWD monster?  Do you include the "twin" turbo when its a twincharge setup?  Should it just called triplecharged or tri-charged? Will it get charged 300 points (one for each "charger")?

• Like 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
14 hours ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

I'm waiting for the following:

More Hondas to win

Post Daytona dyno results

Board meeting results

Some sort of he said she said stuff

Yeah it must be boring being a moderator when everyone's behaving. 

Nice list of potential chances for you to spring into action though. 

5 hours ago, pintodave said:

In all seriousness, was there something wrong with that pass??

(It's a pot-stirring Saturday, the entire forum is lucky I have to go work on Daytona prep shortly...)

The pass no, the pit maneuver from 8 car lengths back, yes.

• Like 2