Daytona Lost and Found

I know this is a huge long shot, but we lost one of our sd cards for our gopro. We were in pit #7. Normally not a big deal, but this one has several stints on it, and its the only footage we have of the race as shortly after our new gopro stopped working. It may or may not have been inside a small clear case. Our team is located in West Palm, but we will gladly pay the shipping from anywhere, and there will be beers involved in the thank you!

Thanks,

Zack Benham

E Racing #890

I was about to start this thread myelf...

I just opened my backpack since returning and it seems like some of our well-meaning crew picked up someone's white surge protector that my phone was plugged into and stuffed it in my backpack while I was in the car for the last stint.  I believe it belongs to a team that was in stall 12a. When I asked if I could "steal some electricity" from you guys that wasn't exactly what I meant.  I'll happily ship it to you on my dime, just pm me if it's yours.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, gr1vlet said:

I was about to start this thread myelf...

I just opened my backpack since returning and it seems like some of our well-meaning crew picked up someone's white surge protector that my phone was plugged into and stuffed it in my backpack while I was in the car for the last stint.  I believe it belongs to a team that was in stall 12a. When I asked if I could "steal some electricity" from you guys that wasn't exactly what I meant.  I'll happily ship it to you on my dime, just pm me if it's yours.

I remember the conversation.  No problem, just keep it.  I have like twenty of those things.  Thank you for your honesty. 

• Like 7