Jump to content

Upcoming CCWS RaceCast.me races - summer 2017


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

If you are racing at these events, and are using an in-car or in-pit camera, please log-in to your racecast account and join the event.

*** means that we will be broadcasting these races live on ChumpCast Live!

 

The Windy City Grand Prix AUTOBAHN COUNTRY CLUB: 12 + 6 Hour

https://live.racecast.me/event/592da28b4559211dd664678c

 

*** NCM MOTORSPORTS PARK: 8+7

https://live.racecast.me/event/592da4884559211dd664678f

 

*** The Wilwood Grand Prix - MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA: Test + Double 7

https://live.racecast.me/event/592da56e4559211dd6646793

 

The Brainerd Challenge Presented by Frozen Rotors - Donnybrooke & Comp Course - BRAINERD INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY: Double 8

https://live.racecast.me/event/592da68f4559211dd6646797

 

*** VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY: Test + 24-hr Endurance
https://live.racecast.me/event/592da74e4559211dd664679a

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is the preferred app for phone streaming still Larix?  

 

It would be nice to broadcast in HD, but 5 cars broadcasting in HD may cause everyone to have a choppy stream.  Any recommendations on resolution settings?  I'm thinking I'll just try to go with 640x480.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

oops. yes, Larix Broadcaster is the preferred app.

I used 39GB on my pit phone/camera this weekend. but that was a lot of other stuff I was doing too. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bill Strong said:

oops. yes, Larix Broadcaster is the preferred app.

I used 39GB on my pit phone/camera this weekend. but that was a lot of other stuff I was doing too. 

 

Somehow I used 20-22GB streaming Fri-Sat about 13-14 hrs total? Is this typical data usage? (It's the first time I got it work) Maybe I got hit twice for running both the cerevo website and racecast.me on my laptop? The video feed looked good though, just often choppy, but very clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I seemed to have used a lot as well. I accidentally left my hotspot on, so I think all my devices were hooking up to my pit cam phone. Normally a double-7 I would use about 8-11GB depending on what I was doing. The Verizon MiFi with the cerevo and gopro in-car would use about 8-10GB in the car at 720p.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2017 at 8:38 AM, zack_280 said:

Is the preferred app for phone streaming still Larix?  

 

It would be nice to broadcast in HD, but 5 cars broadcasting in HD may cause everyone to have a choppy stream.  Any recommendations on resolution settings?  I'm thinking I'll just try to go with 640x480.

From our experience Larix was terrible at Daytona.   We will be going back to the GoCoder app we used at Rd. Atl that was much better.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 6/1/2017 at 7:29 PM, Snake said:

From our experience Larix was terrible at Daytona.   We will be going back to the GoCoder app we used at Rd. Atl that was much better.   

 

 

It was Daytona. Everything that could go wrong there went wrong. Daytona and Sebring are my worst media places. We are thinking the Airports have a lot to do with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...