Open seat for VIR Full WRL Race Dec 9-10

We are looking for a driver for VIR race in the WRL series on DEC 9-10.  Seat for VIR is $1100. We require a crash deposit based on experience to be paid on race weekend and be returned upon completion of the race with no blatant damaging incidents. We have a 1991 240sx with the "unicorn" Swap of a 4.0L Lexus V8 into it. We currently run in EC class with Chump and in GTO with WRL. We have been competing in Chump since 2013 and this year have also been running several WRL events.  Let me know if you are interested. I can give you some contact info for the guys that have rented with us this year for a reference if you would like.

We are based out of the Atlanta area and are really looking for a someone that wants to have a good time and finish the race. You will be apart of team and be expected to help with team activities such as pitstops and setup/down. Shoot me a text at 678-588-9154 or PM me here if interested.

I am looking for at least 1 Driver. I may be looking for 2 but I am waiting to hear back from another teammate. Looking at 2-3 stints for the $1100. Each stint will be in the 1.5 to 2 hour range depending on fuel burn as we have never ran at VIR before not quite sure on that yet. I will do my best to get you in the car for your moneys worth. I believe any of my past or present renters can attest that I treat the renters time in the car like a business. You will be my customer and I want return business so I will do my best to make you happy, But also consider most of the money for the race is spent before the race so if something does happen I will not be able to provide a refund for that time but could possibly discount a future ride if it works out that way.