needing help

It appears as though you are asking, does my racing license from another organization allow me to get one from Chumpcar? No racing license is required for Chumpcar, simply a half hour (free) novice drivers school that is available at any Chumpcar race. 

• ChampCar Staff
On 9/13/2017 at 2:12 AM, kelley0 said:

I am really confused. Who do I need to talk to in order to find out if I can get a license school waiver for an existing race series license ?

Any comment will be appreciated.RcF1

We welcome everyone, those with years of experience and those trying racing for the first time.

We do host what we call a Novice school at each event. We should call it a New to ChumpCar class. We would ask that even with your experience, that you please attend the school at your first event. It will help you understand a little more about how ChumpCar manages a race, especially how we handle pit road. A lot of the information will be stuff you're already familiar with, but some of it will be new, and you might get to share some experience with first time drivers.

Welcome to ChumpCar! We look forward to seeing you at the track!

Dana