12A Engine:  Came out to put in a 13B out of an FC.

The carb was simplified a number of years ago and has never had any issues.  However, the engine has sat for 3 years so I would imagine it is pretty gummed up now.

Did a compression test before taking it out of the car.  Can't find the video now.  So I guess, you would need to turn it over yourself to determine if it has compression (It does).

13B engine: Rebuilt as a spare for our racecar (installed, ran, pulled)

Engine was opened up and lots of seals were replaced.  The apex seals, all soft seals, all springs replaced.  Motor was torn down due to a water leak.  The center iron was replaced with one from an S4 turbo.  Engine has decent compression...  Guess what, no video...

13B GSL SE oil pan and timing cover.  For use when trying to swap a 13B into a 1st gen.  We bought this to swap the 13B into the 1st gen and then went a different direction (subframe swap).  New parts from Atkins Rotary.

12A engine: $1200 

13B engine: $750

Oil pan and timing cover: $200.00

Not really interested in shipping right now.

Let me know if ya need anything else.  There is a chance I have it for an SA or FC.  (NO interior parts)

email me    wvu mtn bkr at hot mail .com

2 hours ago, Dcwilliams00 said:

Rear FC aluminum four pot calipers?

I am 99% sure that doesn't exist.  They are referred as to as that, but the rears on a heavy duty suspension car are single piston.  The turbo had vented rear rotors.

They are cheap from rock auto.  Cheaper than I could get you some that need rebuilt.

22 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

I am 99% sure that doesn't exist.  They are referred as to as that, but the rears on a heavy duty suspension car are single piston.  The turbo had vented rear rotors.

They are cheap from rock auto.  Cheaper than I could get you some that need rebuilt.

Rear FC aluminum four pot calipers?

lol yes. I meant front. They will be going on my rear.