Snack Shack ATM at Sebring

dirtybird222

Warning to all that used the ATM at the Snack Shack that your information was potentially compromised. A debit card I use simply for racing (last time it was used was at Daytona Chump in April) and come Sunday they had racked up $5500 in charges on that card. 

Check out your bank accounts. I'm sure it was one of you shitheads that put the card reader in there lol. 

4 hours ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

No matter what I'm using I always check the card slot you put the debit/credit card in to take out money.  That's at gas stations, ATMs, etc. 

i checked as well rat bastards are getting good at this poop. All purchases made in Wisconsin. Target, TJMaxx, Autozone, etc. Luckily the bank noticed "suspicious activity" and locked it up before they could do anymore damage. 

Yea cash is king but there aint no bank at the track and we ran out of gas and the cage gage guys had some. 

Just wanted to let anyone know if they used it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dirtybird222 said:

Yea cash is king but there aint no bank at the track and we ran out of gas and the cage gage guys had some. 

Just wanted to let anyone know if they used it. 

The Sunoco station at the track usually takes CC.  I will let the president of the track know about the ATM. 

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Sunoco station at the track usually takes CC.  I will let the president of the track know about the ATM. 

I was trying to help the camaro guys out by getting rid of their fuel for them haha. I tried to call the track today and they seemed to not care to much that I was giving them a heads up about their machine. 

1 hour ago, dirtybird222 said:

I was trying to help the camaro guys out by getting rid of their fuel for them haha. I tried to call the track today and they seemed to not care to much that I was giving them a heads up about their machine. 

Trust us when we say that Snake will let Sebring management know what happened. 

S. 

• Administrators

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Just a follow up.  The track doesnt own the ATM they just rent the space out. They are letting the tenants know. 

Thanks Snake. I figured as much. Luckily I've got all my money back but its been a solid 2 days of being on the phone with a financial institution. Hopefully no one else has to deal with the asspain. 

• Like 1