/Drive on NBCSN

5 minutes ago, Z06LOL said:

Any idea why Chumpcar isn't/wasn't sharing the heck out of this? Seems like this would be some great advertising! 

I pretty much thought most people racing at VIR knew that they were there and a few "celebrity" drivers were racing the BMW. I know at least Matt Farrah, Chris Harris and I believe Leh Keen were in it. 

S. 

• Technical Advisory Committee

I worked the event and spent some time in their paddock wyle they were painting the car and joking around . My son , Conner , was flipping out just being around Chris Harris and informed me about his YouTube numbers . 

20 minutes ago, Snorman said:

I pretty much thought most people racing at VIR knew that they were there and a few "celebrity" drivers were racing the BMW. I know at least Matt Farrah, Chris Harris and I believe Leh Keen were in it. 

S. 

I meant What was aired on TV

3 hours ago, Z06LOL said:

Any idea why Chumpcar isn't/wasn't sharing the heck out of this? Seems like this would be some great advertising! 

I'm sure it will be advertised but ChumpCar certainly couldn't divulge what was in the episode before it aired.

Bill was adamant on the live broadcast that they weren't to state where the Drive car was in the rankings during the race. 

Edited by enginerd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, okkustom said:

I worked the event and spent some time in their paddock wyle they were painting the car and joking around . My son , Conner , was flipping out just being around Chris Harris and informed me about his YouTube numbers . 

Is it bad that I have no clue who Chris Harris is?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TBone said:

Is it bad that I have no clue who Chris Harris is?

I sure hope not cause I don't and never even heard of the show . My cable sucks and can't get dish because of the neighbors trees .. Conner searches YouTube and is a fan of the show and Chris's other video's ..  I'm such a dinosaur and need to step up my Internet game ...

Mr. Harris is a British auto journalist. Harris is Not as clueless as Clarkson when it comes to automobiles. He (Harris) has very good diving skills and has racing in his background. Clarkson? Ah....no. 

Go to YouTube and type in Chris Harris and “Drive”.  Judge for yourself.

18 hours ago, Cam Benty said:

Mr. Harris is a British auto journalist. Harris is Not as clueless as Clarkson when it comes to automobiles. He (Harris) has very good diving skills and has racing in his background. Clarkson? Ah....no. 

Go to YouTube and type in Chris Harris and “Drive”.  Judge for yourself.

Clarkson >> ALL 

4 hours ago, Kentite said:

I set my DVR and just realized all I got was F1 as well. I’ll have to keep an eye out for future airings.

😑 I don't have cable, so I had my grandma record it.

i told her the race series I run with was going to be on TV, boy was she surprised 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I saw #38 several times- was pretty cool to see the celebrities during the driver's meeting etc...

My notes:
a. the paint job looked great for house paint and top gear style goofing around

b. their team sat out during the 2-4am deluge.  please hand back your chumpcar licenses.

c.  did Leh Keen really back up pit road after the checker flew? see b.

Edited by 5chumps

On 11/3/2017 at 12:59 PM, red0 said:

Has nobody uploaded this to any streaming sites?

I spent some time trying to find this yesterday and nothing. I think I saw somewhere that its set to air again at like 2 am next Thursday. I'm FB friends with one of the editors and he said it was supposed to be on iTunes already, but it isn't.