SOLD - 17" x 7.5" 4x108mm Wheels // 215/45/17 Tires for sale

• Technical Advisory Committee

I have 2 1 car sets (8 4 total) of the Sport Edition (Tire Rack's brand) silver wheels shown. Mounted on one set are 225/45/17 BFG Rivals. The other set has 215/40/17 Direzza Star Specs on them. 

Each set of wheels has only been used for 1 race weekend, and are still in excellent condition. One wheel may have a few slight scratches, but the rest are all unscathed. 

42mm Offset / 5.94" Backspacing; 4x108mm (4x4.25") bolt circle will fit Focus, Fox Body Mustang, T-Bird, Cougar, Contour, etc, along with some Volvo's and a few other weird cars.

Tires on the rims are half used and will probably last another race weekend be ok for test days. I also have 4 more of the BFG's unmounted, that would probably last one 8 hour race, or be good for track days.

The wheels / tires have been cleaned after usage, and have been stored indoors during the winters. They are virtually brand new.

$300 per car set obo.

Edited by mcoppola

• 1 month later...
On October 31, 2017 at 12:50 AM, mcoppola said:

I have 2 car sets (8 total) of the Sport Edition (Tire Rack's brand) silver wheels shown. Mounted on one set are 225/45/17 BFG Rivals. The other set has 215/40/17 Direzza Star Specs on them. 

Each set of wheels has only been used for 1 race weekend, and are still in excellent condition. One wheel may have a few slight scratches, but the rest are all unscathed. 

42mm Offset / 5.94" Backspacing; 4x108mm (4x4.25") bolt circle will fit Focus, Fox Body Mustang, T-Bird, Cougar, Contour, etc, along with some Volvo's and a few other weird cars.

Both sets of tires on the rims are half used and will probably last another race weekend. I also have 4 more of the BFG's unmounted, that would probably last one 8 hour race, or be good for track days. The wheels / tires have been cleaned after usage, and have been stored indoors during the winter.

$400 per car set obo.

IMG_0302.JPG

Bumping up this post. One set of rims with the 225 rivals are sold. I still have one set left with the 215 direzzas on them. 

• mcoppola changed the title to 17" x 7.5" 4x108mm Wheels // 215/45/17 Tires for sale

Pretty ancient topic, but I still have a set of 4 of these wheels in the basement.

They are in almost perfect condition.

See first post for details.

Make an offer.

IMG_0302.JPG

• mcoppola changed the title to SOLD - 17" x 7.5" 4x108mm Wheels // 215/45/17 Tires for sale