I am new here, been looking at building a car but want to see what it's all about first. I would love to drive, but have no experience other than I just completed the gt350 track attack Ford performance racing school at Miller Motorsports park. Its a one day school for gt350 owners, I added a second day in a FPRS prepped boss 302 so that's the only real track time I've had. I am a shop owner / mechanic so I can help with the wrenching also. I am easy to get along with and level headed so wouldn't have a problem working with anyone. I completely understand it's a tough decision to let someone drive something you've worked so hard on but can promise you I will treat it and you/ your team with respect. If no on driving but you guys need a extra hand let me know.  Email fastdzl08@gmail.com thanks. 

2 hours ago, 78f100 said:

I am new here, been looking at building a car but want to see what it's all about first. I would love to drive, but have no experience other than I just completed the gt350 track attack Ford performance racing school at Miller Motorsports park. Its a one day school for gt350 owners, I added a second day in a FPRS prepped boss 302 so that's the only real track time I've had. I am a shop owner / mechanic so I can help with the wrenching also. I am easy to get along with and level headed so wouldn't have a problem working with anyone. I completely understand it's a tough decision to let someone drive something you've worked so hard on but can promise you I will treat it and you/ your team with respect. If no on driving but you guys need a extra hand let me know.  Email fastdzl08@gmail.com thanks. 

ChumpCar has a 24 hour race scheduled at Miller in 2018.

14 hours ago, 78f100 said:

I completely understand it's a tough decision to let someone drive something you've worked so hard on but can promise you I will treat it and you/ your team with respect.

I'm not entirely opposed to turning our car over to someone we don't know, but yeah, it is my "baby"...LOL We DO have a driver "contract" and would probably require a damage deposit. I'll message you and we can talk...

8 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm not entirely opposed to turning our car over to someone we don't know, but yeah, it is my "baby"...LOL We DO have a driver "contract" and would probably require a damage deposit. I'll message you and we can talk...

Thanks Doc I just saw your pm, I sent you a email with my number. I was expecting a contract and a deposit can't blame you at all, I would do the same. I look forward to talking with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Doc, I'm interested. Rookie wanna be Chump racer. I do have HPDE experience at Barbers - my favorite venue.  I have safety gear, dependable, likable (according to my dog), and safe - never more than 2 wheels off in 20 weekends of tracking. Email me at matttheboatman at Gmail  THANKS!