Petition for Wheel Bearing Grease

The derbies were all stock-based, when serious guys started coming with cars bearing  no resemblance to the rulebook was when I quit being serious...like my version of chump car...I start with something that runs, strip it down for weight and flammables, tie the factory wiring up safely, add Welds to the letter of rules and went out to play. 

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
28 minutes ago, Miata PI said:

We use Amsoil Dominator race grease.  ~$14/tube shipped and we can get 15+ wheel bearing rebuilds out of it...   So I am with everyone else as wondering what the issue is...

Scott is Joking. He is mocking all the people that think Chumpcar should be testing fuel or banning certain brands of tires etc. There is no issue, that is what he is saying!......I think. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
4 hours ago, red0 said:

Scott is Joking. He is mocking all the people that think Chumpcar should be testing fuel or banning certain brands of tires etc. There is no issue, that is what he is saying!......I think. 

You mean to tell me theez guys are kidding . I've been researching grease testers all day fer nuttin 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1