New Team in NW Ohio/SE Mich

I've been interested in getting into racing in Chumps/Lemons/AER/NASA/SCCA/etc.

I'm in the NW Ohio area.  Looking for people from the surrounding area that have the time and interest to do 4+ races a year (Autobahn?, Gingerman?, Mid-OH?, Corvette Museum?, ++?)

Current Have's:

- Immediate leads and funds for turnkey cars, not looking to have to build it all out.  Definitely want to work on it once we have it though.

- Open indoor garage space to store the car/tools/tires/etc

- Myself ..., plus One gent with multi-year Lemon's experiences on multiple teams, and Another gent with a desire to drive and willingness to wrench.

Current Need's:

- More like minded people in the area with time and motivation to do laps!!  MESSAGE ME on here!!!!  Or post and I'll reply.

New to racing on a track, but have owned a variety of vehicles that I've very much explored the handling limits of ...  I'm also rather good with a wrench and don't mind getting dirty, as I exclusively serviced/modified the Yamaha and SpecV when I had them.

Have plenty of time, a little extra money to cover myself and my portion of the team expenditures, plus a lot of enthusiasm to get out there and put laps down.

Have owned/tinkered with:

- 1972 Buick Skylark, 2dr hardtop, 350ci engine, 4bbl carbs, dual straight cherry bombs
- 1998 Nissan Sentra SE
- 1999 Yamaha R1
- 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV
- 2008 Scion tC
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Nismo