Looking for a 3rd gen Camaro or Monte Carlo

Any where on say the south eastern part of the US? I'd like to find a 3rd gen Camaro or Monte Carlo. At least a roller with the cage and ready to go. Motor and trans optional. I found a great deal on an ex Grand National Monte but I don't think it would qualify. Hoping to buy one come January to either assist an existing team or start our own. 

nick@excopllc if you have any leads. 

Thanks!

16 hours ago, VegasNick said:

Any where on say the south eastern part of the US? I'd like to find a 3rd gen Camaro or Monte Carlo. At least a roller with the cage and ready to go. Motor and trans optional. I found a great deal on an ex Grand National Monte but I don't think it would qualify. Hoping to buy one come January to either assist an existing team or start our own. 

Thanks!

Finding one caged is going to be tough. They show up on ebay from time to time. Plenty of Gen III F-bodys for sale, usually CHEAP. Ours is a 84 T/A L69 fresh air car we got it running driving for under $800, I picked up an 88 Formula 305 5 speed w/ LSD running/driving for $1100. (it is our spare car)

19 minutes ago, TiredBirds said:

bird

bird2

IROC easy to cage this one

camaro pedal car

Dang, thanks man! I'll look around. The only reason that I wanted one at least caged is I am already  knee deep in a street/race legal track car. I didn't want to tackle two full builds side by side. This is the other project going on the hauler yesterday. It's a 74 Charger that I am building a NASCAR clone out of. 
37948604114_ae3d48e646_z.jpg

7 minutes ago, VegasNick said:

Dang, thanks man! I'll look around. The only reason that I wanted one at least caged is I am already  knee deep in a street/race legal track car. I didn't want to tackle two full builds side by side. This is the other project going on the hauler yesterday. It's a 74 Charger that I am building a NASCAR clone out of. 
37948604114_ae3d48e646_z.jpg

I'm a HUGE Mopar guy.. I thought about doing a Gen III like this. 2cfw8xj.jpg

23 hours ago, VegasNick said:

Thanks!

Do a search in car parts section I have a  two owner third GEN Firebird complete as driven on street 

All I need is one stint when  it becomes a  cump car, free  otherwise 

Located in West Palm Beach 

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mostmint said:

If the stars and stripes Camaro was closer I'd like to have a look at it.   I was wanting to do the same to my auto Z28.   Cheap for that car IMO.   Even if it is a auto.

• Technical Advisory Committee

9 hours ago, VegasNick said:

Where are you at? Could you PM pics?

I am located in southern VA right off interstate 85 exit 4 . Shop is 1mile from exit ..  The car has no engine or trans but lots of new parts ,no rust, complete borla exaust and headers . I have to say both of the cars mostmint put up look like super deals to me .