Tony Stewart Accident Waiver Waived

Waivers are generally worthless for the simple fact of hindsight being 20/20.  The waiver is created before the incident so any lawyer worth their money should be able to find a loophole specific to the incident with the waiver and details in hand.  

What a crock, just a cash grab IMO.    If they wanted something more substantial they should be doing a PSA or something to make sure that everyone with a idiot for a son or daughter doesn't do the same thing that happened to them.   Going after Tony is all lawyer mumbo jumbo, and being talked into taking it to court isn't going to bring him back, nor will it make you feel any better mentally after it's all over with, win or lose.     You're still gonna have to face the fact that they raised a hot head and he got himself killed.    And the mary jane in his system had nothing to do with him driving the car that night. 

I hate people that sue for stupid reasons.   You being a idiot is about the biggest one reason I can think of.    

Rant over

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Evilwheel said:

What a crock, just a cash grab IMO.    If they wanted something more substantial they should be doing a PSA or something to make sure that everyone with a idiot for a son or daughter doesn't do the same thing that happened to them.   Going after Tony is all lawyer mumbo jumbo, and being talked into taking it to court isn't going to bring him back, nor will it make you feel any better mentally after it's all over with, win or lose.     You're still gonna have to face the fact that they raised a hot head and he got himself killed.    And the mary jane in his system had nothing to do with him driving the car that night. 

I hate people that sue for stupid reasons.   You being a idiot is about the biggest one reason I can think of.    

Rant over

Um maybe being an idiot and a hothead runs in the family? 

2 hours ago, Evilwheel said:

Rant over

Don't do the reefer before a race and don't let your clouded thinking compel you to walk into a famous drivers car while trying to show how big of a man you are in front of your hometown fans.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Don't do the reefer before a race and don't let your clouded thinking compel you to walk into a famous drivers car while trying to show how big of a man you are in front of your hometown fans.

Personally I would find it so hard to believe that he was under the influence while driving.  We all know it stays in your system for weeks and if he was a smoker then he probably lit up the day before.   Blazing up on race day would be just the stupidest thing ever.   And sprint car races are generally all day events with practice, qualifying, heat races and the main.     

If he was high at the time then he got what he deserved.   And I don't know how well a drug test can confirm the time last time he smoked a joint.   If it can, then I would use that in court if I was Stewart's lawyer.  

• Like 1