55 minutes ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

I'll actually be running with M4L at the Glen and then teammates at AMP. 

It sucks I can't come to the glen this year...  Maybe Mark and Bryan will come up and hang out with you!

Congrats Rich and Tiffany and good luck!  The motorsports biz is fun—but if you can believe it, sometimes it's difficult to keep everyone happy. :rolleyes:

I have no doubt they'll do a great job. Looking forward to 2018!

Edited by gr1vlet

On 1/7/2018 at 10:10 AM, gr1vlet said:

sometimes it's IMPOSSIBLE to keep everyone happy.

FIFY

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2017 at 8:18 AM, Doc said:

Then it certainly becomes a popularity contest of name recognition. I would much rather see a low turnout of informed voters (reading the bios on the forum/asking questions) rather than a high turnout of uninformed voters (oh, I like that car/driver). 

Since the East tends to draw more entrants I'm afraid that would skew the results as well.

Why I would like to see a representative on the BoD from each region.  

3 minutes ago, HTRDCowboy said:

Why I would like to see a representative on the BoD from each region.  

You have Tiffany if you want to go by the "old" regions....there are no regions anymore though.

Edited by Doc

Your right, keep forgetting about some of the changes. It's just frustrating that race and track choices continue to dwindle outside of the eastern and northern midwest areas. We're trying to be patient as things improve, but want to race without having to haul halfway across the country. We have a few races close on club tracks, but miss some of the tracks we haven't been to in a few years.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, just venting after studying the schedule and want to go racing. 

7 hours ago, HTRDCowboy said:

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, just venting after studying the schedule and want to go racing. 

Yeah, I can understand that. I lived in Arlington for a long time and there were hardly ANY tracks back then (late 60s/early 70s). You either drag raced or found a State Trouper out in the country and took your chances he was game for staying off his radio.  Sure, it came with some risk, but it sure was rewarding. T/A radials helped as did a taillight cutoff switch for those nighttime forays...LOL

That's one great Mustang you have. I remember at Barber your team (might have even been you)  discouraged me taking a shot of your front right corner because someone had massaged it for you.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, The Aero Man said:

How do I sign up to get on the ballot for next year?

Buy a membership.

29 minutes ago, The Aero Man said:

50 bucks?

Yes. That's the first step. You must be a member. 

Edited by FlorahDorah