takjak2

Ballooned Fuel Tanks

On 10/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, SonsOfIrony said:

2 gallons per Rotor face, so 6 gallons per Rotor.....

9 hours ago, tommytipover said:

:)  I was only gonna give him 2 gallons per rotor...

or should it be 2 per spark plug?

I guess I need to petition to get the Cosmo added so I can pick up that third rotor :)

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2018 at 6:44 PM, Turd Ferguson said:

As an engineer myself, I've discovered that most non-engineers usually believe the word "douchebag" and the word "engineer" are synonymous.

we have a term, “Engineer’s engineer”

1 hour ago, 67Mustang said:

we have a term, “Engineer’s engineer”

Is that a double negative?

Well, for the particular individual the phrase was coined for it is not meant to be a positive lol.  And of course while he is not technically an idiot, he tends to leave a wake of destruction as he passes. A few years ago, I spent six months fixing about 12-15 issues with one of his "completed" genset projects for the Asia Pacific market.  I guess I should not complain as I gained a high review that year partially for handling and fixing everything, but it was a pain in the butt and honestly very frustrating because several of his mistakes were things several people including me warned or advised him against however he chose to ignore the advice and did things his way and made poor assumptions etc.  If he was fixing a flat tire and there was a puddle behind him, I would make sure go through that puddle every day of the week...

• Haha 1