Just now, Huggy said:

I ran rota P45-R's on mine for 5 years.  Street car through winter through Hoosiers and LS1.  Didn't have any issues until they were stolen from me.

I had a good rota experience, Then I got Enkei RPF1's and they bent on the first pot hole.  

YMMV apparently..

We had Rotas in the past too, we've bent and dinged a couple.  We've never seen anything like this.  We wonder if we got a bad batch. 

19 minutes ago, vtjballeng said:

We had Rotas in the past too, we've bent and dinged a couple.  We've never seen anything like this.  We wonder if we got a bad batch. 

I'd definitely try to get in touch with someone at Rota about that.  It seems like that wheel either has a flaw, or is just a piece of junk.  It would be interesting to hear which way they go with it.  My guess, is user error (which, many times, is equivalent to saying they are junk).

5 hours ago, vtjballeng said:

I'm adding wheels to the consumables list.  We cracked 3/4 and the 4th was trashed with a wheel bearing failure.

IMG_20180212_124005_small.jpg

Dang, that's scary.  Strange failure too.  The one pic I left in the quote, is it not bent there like it took a sharp strike?  Hard to tell in a pic.  Let us know what you find out from the manufacturer.