ABR-Glen

2018 MN Road Racers Happy Hour - Feb 17th

In case, like me, you don't follow Facebook, the annual Minneapolis area racers happy hour is this Saturday at Poor Richard's starting at 6pm. Always a great way to get the season started before the snow melts.

https://m.facebook.com/events/797562550452466?acontext={"ref"%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=3&ref=page_internal&__tn__=HH-R

Edited by ABR-Glen
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 1:20 PM, ABR-Glen said:

In case, like me, you don't follow Facebook, the annual Minneapolis area racers happy hour is this Saturday at Poor Richard's starting at 6pm. Always a great way to get the season started before the snow melts.

https://m.facebook.com/events/797562550452466?acontext={"ref"%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=3&ref=page_internal&__tn__=HH-R

I still remember the first year there was a Minneapolis area racers happy hour.  I had some Acura emblems and a bottle of Sake shipped to the restaurant with instructions to be delivered to  Tubby Butternman. Glen, Didn't you end up with the Sake or something?

In those early days, Minneapolis had by far the fastest group of Chumpcars of any area. 

• Like 1

I got the Acura badge, pretty sure I still have it. Morrison used to come up for the happy hour, and we get a pretty good turnout.

Chump Faces is probably the fastest Chump team around here anymore, but they are really South Dakota boys.

Edited by ABR-Glen

On 2/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, ABR-Glen said:

I got the Acura badge, pretty sure I still have it. Morrison used to come up for the happy hour, and we get a pretty good turnout.

Chump Faces is probably the fastest Chump team around here anymore, but they are really North Dakota boys.

South Dakota

Mixing up North and South Dakota heritage can be one of those things that both sides take offense at.