Looking to help/learn

Good morning,

My name is Sean and my nephew and I have started the process of buying/building a race car. I've always wanted to get on the track but haven't been in the position to do so. I grew up in auto parts and turned wrenches for a few years in between so I still have lots to learn. The reason I'm posting this message is the up coming event in Daytona we (Nephew and I) would like to help any team out there and basically watch and participate from the teams point of view during the race weekend. We are still trying to get out of work for that Friday but have the Saturday off for sure. Please contact me if there are any opportunities 

Sean Sprague

My Cell# 321-514-7781  

E-Mail# SSprague7@cfl.rr.com

• Like 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
34 minutes ago, HD Autosport said:

Good morning,

My name is Sean and my nephew and I have started the process of buying/building a race car. I've always wanted to get on the track but haven't been in the position to do so. I grew up in auto parts and turned wrenches for a few years in between so I still have lots to learn. The reason I'm posting this message is the up coming event in Daytona we (Nephew and I) would like to help any team out there and basically watch and participate from the teams point of view during the race weekend. We are still trying to get out of work for that Friday but have the Saturday off for sure. Please contact me if there are any opportunities 

Sean Sprague

My Cell# 321-514-7781  

E-Mail# SSprague7@cfl.rr.com

Have you considered volunteering with champ car you can learn a lot from the official side and earn credits ,$, to ..