BMW E30 Caged Roller $1200 Savannah, GA

For sale: Former SE30 now turned garage art.

Late model 325i chassis that was raced in SE30 and E2 before previous owner tore down for a full rebuild.

Brakes: Booster, master, lines, ABS module, and calipers installed.

Front suspension: worn out factory parts off a donor car, front subframe is reinforced

Rear suspension: Reinforced and adjustable rear subframe with all poly bushings. Stock springs

Steering: Rack of unknown history installed and steering column.

Body: Includes all glass but is missing driver side fender. A few scars from racing as shown in pictures.

I have boxes of bagged and tagged hardware/barackets that were pulled off the car.
Was running a fuel cell but parts are missing so I am including a late model factory tank with all lines and mounting hardware.

Cage: Was done by J3 Motorsport in Buford before they went out of business. Has a data plate w/ specs. 

Looking for $1200 and will consider partial trades for the following: Honda generators, pit bikes, firearms, other cool stuff that doesn't take up a space in my shop.

Located in Savannah, GA. I also have a bunch of other E30 parts including engines, trans, etc and can make a package deal.

Text preferred: (912) 656 ninefivesixfour

20171007_141410.jpg

20171007_142814.jpg

20171007_145840.jpg

20171007_145907.jpg

20171007_145919.jpg

20171007_145857.jpg

Edited by jch31406
added phone number

Engine is complete with harness "as pulled" from another running and driving car. In theory you could stab it in and go but for a racing application I would give it a reseal, crank scraper, freshen the head, baffle the pan, etc. Miles are unknown as the odo was broken on the donor car but it was a 1990 325i convertible that I drove into the garage to pull apart.