Let's talk about some real issues...

So I know we've all been enthralled with swap talk, protests, and race fuel.  But I just wanted to bring up something that effects me more than any of that....

The new race event stickers/decals are not good.

I'm sure they save money and time, but the new race stickers have no soul or flare.  If you look at our car, we have all the races we've had fifi in down the drivers side rear pillar.  They look great!  Hell I generally buy extras for coolers and renters so they can say they got something other than heat stroke.   The old decals told a story with a picture and had great names...they were just...better.  Really felt like someone spent some time putting in work on them.  The new stickers feel cold, sterile, and cheap.  I'm a sticker guy, my beer fridge is covered top to bottom in great stickers.  None of the new stickers will be making my coolers or beer fridge.

I really hope this is addressed at NCM during the board meeting.  #MAKEOURSTICKERSGREATAGAIN

Edited by Jab31169
Clarification of which stickers im talking about
  • Like 2

• Technical Advisory Committee

Your totally correct.  The new champcar stickers did not stay stickers during our race.  The adhesive was not up to the amount of speed generated by our new champcar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Your totally correct.  The new champcar stickers did not stay stickers during our race.  The adhesive was not up to the amount of speed generated by our new champcar. 

New rule.  If your car is fast enough to blow the Stivers off.....25 points extra for the next race.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
18 hours ago, pintodave said:

So, what you are saying is we are going to have to get more serious at our attempts at not taking this serious? 

I'm cool with forcing the team to show up in mullets - after all, we do race a camaro... 

I'm in ,,the grow starts now ! !

Edited by okkustom
  • Haha 3

On 4/13/2018 at 10:21 AM, Jab31169 said:

Never had Old Style, had PBR before the hipsters turned it into a cool beer....still tastes gross.  Icehouse....ugh that stuff was the worst, tasted like the stuff they drain out of bar mats.

Bud Ice was even worse. Not easy to do, but they accomplished it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1