Race the Raccoon at Sebring

We are looking for one driver for the September Sebring race. We ran well at Daytona and if it wasn't for the 18 penalty laps, 13 pit stops (17 gallons of fuel, per hour!) and an MSD box that went sour on us which we swapped out and returned to the track, we would have finished far better. We are going with a smaller carb and less gear for Sebring. We were hitting the rev limiter much too early at Daytona, and ran most of the open sections of the track at 3/4 throttle. We are also taking a few things off the car to shed the penalty laps. The cost is $1800. That includes everything needed for the weekend and a mechanic for the day of the race. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 11:03 PM, Fatbaker said:

I live in sebring and do chin track days in my M2. Would like to do the september race and am looking for a team to drive with. Can we have a chat?

Sorry I just checked the forums, I don’t get in here very much anymore. You can contact me at 352-613-0587. 

• 3 weeks later...