The Racing Radios Grad Prix at Charlotte

Aleru

21 hours ago, 09Gt said:

Curvy Road Racing Here!! We had an AWESOME Time in Charlotte.. It was a good race for us... Hope to see you all at VIR 24

31124490_10156280027312346_6911144745132175677_n.jpg

I remember pushing your e36 down pit road at VIR at 5am from pit in....holy crap I though I was gonna die once I figured out you guys were almost at the end of pit road.  See you guys at VIR!

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2018 at 5:16 PM, okkustom said:

Hey there girl you should have hopped a plane ride with Ben and worked this one too .Charlotte is a shrunk down Daytona but on steroids = much more difficult . It was a another great race as all seem to be lately . CHAMPCAR is heading your way soon but not I , the Glenn is next for me .  Good Luck !! 

Great catching up with you guys post race okkustom....hopefully i didn't scare you wheeling the mercedes slk into t1....

The team i was helping laughed when you called me out for driving the car...man it was fun out there....

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, tommytipover said:

Bummer, I just watched @Old Guy Steve's incident. I wouldn't have thought twice about hitting that cone. I think I'll switch my spoiler to 1/8th steel :) 

I was the knucklehead behind the wheel of the Junk Player Special who clobbered the chicane cone and took out the radiator.  I had a choice of either making an evasive maneuver at 100+ mph and risk spinning into a wall or clobbering a cone.  I chose the cone. Unfortunately it cost us a radiator, intercooler and two hours. 

Edited by bjaspud
  • Sad 1

Did anyone else notice trouble with their transponder picking up when on pit lane?

I noticed in our times that when we were chasing a rattle we made three 1 to 2 minute stops but the results show one 14 minute lap.

Also, our fuel stops are long by 2 minutes.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:39 PM, Jab31169 said:

I remember pushing your e36 down pit road at VIR at 5am from pit in....holy crap I though I was gonna die once I figured out you guys were almost at the end of pit road.  See you guys at VIR!

Yeah, BIG BIG Thanks for that.... I was driving when that happened... I tried to find all you guys after my stint. We got those issues figured out with a complete fuel pump/fuel cll rebuild. That was our 1st race with that car

BIG BIG Thanks again for th L O N G Push

See ya at VIR!!!

• Like 1