Official - 2018 GingerMan Raceway Practice Day and 8+7 Hour enduro

• Administrators

Last time I had a Bells Oberon and I had a lot left over. A cookout would suffice because who really wants to fight the tourists to try and get into Clementine's?

Sponsored or not there will be a keg there no matter if the entries are maxed out. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pft.   Good thing you guys are decent drivers; this smack talk is mediocre at best.   Rob is going to use up all his brakes, but just on the right front this time, on Saturday and will have

What, you guys are standing near the trees in the background, right?

The only sand involved last year was the stuff that ended up in the car when it went through the gravel outside turn 11 like an offshore powerboat.  I foget who posted the video but we were definitely

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BollingerChump said:

If not Bells Arcadia, Founders, even realtively small time One Well are all somewhat nearby.  Know of a guy who does some killer BBQ out of Niles too..

See now your on to something. Have them all stop out and we get to sample them all.  It'd be a Friday night Michigan Grant Price of craft brew.  

• Like 2
  • Technical Advisory Committee
1 hour ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

Last time I had a Bells Oberon and I had a lot left over. A cookout would suffice because who really wants to fight the tourists to try and get into Clementine's?

Sponsored or not there will be a keg there no matter if the entries are maxed out. 

Saturday night will be Clementines. 

Edited by red0
1 minute ago, JDChristianson said:

See now your on to something. Have them all stop out and we get to sample them all.  It'd be a Friday night Michigan Grant Price of craft brew.  

I gotta think at least one would bite, maybe a couple to spread risk/costs..  I know a couple aren't afraid to do similar at food truck rallies and farmers markets in the Kalamazoo area..and i'm sure we are guaranteed to consume more, pass along good words to friends & teams not there,etc.  A perfect marketing event IMO.

Maybe Green Door Distilling to keep things spirited!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

You mean improve sandbagging skills?

The only sand involved last year was the stuff that ended up in the car when it went through the gravel outside turn 11 like an offshore powerboat.  I foget who posted the video but we were definitely going for the win.  

21078281_699152736945706_916870007499462601_n.jpg.5b9815e465251e14a1ef0ec2e8c95b27.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Technical Advisory Committee
8 hours ago, enginerd said:

So excited to be racing this event!! Last year I was working pit lane. Super envious seeing 60 cars take the green on this twisty track. Hope we get 60 again this year!

Am I scheduled to run  this event  with Premium Dude's? I honestly can't remember. Are Premium Dude's running Road America in the fall?

On 5/9/2018 at 10:55 AM, red0 said:

Who has the track record these days? Ludicrous speed?

I think we do with a 1:44.606

This is the only race we ever led.  Got into the lead for three laps and then broke...

I'm still discussing with my drivers if we are going to run this event.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 8:03 AM, bbaker480 said:

The only sand involved last year was the stuff that ended up in the car when it went through the gravel outside turn 11 like an offshore powerboat.  I foget who posted the video but we were definitely going for the win.  

21078281_699152736945706_916870007499462601_n.jpg.5b9815e465251e14a1ef0ec2e8c95b27.jpg

ChampCar.Live video

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...